Paris Truck Co.
V3 180mm 43° Jet Black Trucks
Price in GBP
- We're sorry but this item is temporarily out of stock and can't be ordered at present.
Featuring a more lean-oriented geometry, the Paris V3 43° Trucks are the ideal choice for fast freeride and downhill—a perfect balance of agility and stability. The lower-degree baseplate, combined with Paris' 90a double barrel bushings, offers more control at higher speeds.
The V3s are produced using Paris' new, proprietary alloy forming process, which utilizes techniques derived from casting, extrusion and forging. This gives the V3 Trucks a molecular structure that provides strength far beyond any other cast truck on the market. The new manufacturing process also allows them to use a true T6 heat-treatment, offering further durability.
Paris have redesigned the hanger’s barrel and shoulders adding more material, and reinforced the baseplate with an additional support beam to increase strength and reduce acute stress to the area. They’ve even modified the kingpin making it tougher and more resilient.
Even the urethane components of the Paris V3 Trucks have been upgraded! Their top conical bushing’s new shape offers improved support and rebound, and the baseplates now come equipped with hand-poured, 96a urethane pivot cups, which provide an ultra-smooth turn and return to centre.
Ride Paris V3 180mm 43° trucks if…
you want a more stability at speed
you're riding a 9" to 10" wide board
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process for More Strength
- True T6 Heat Treatment for Extra Durability
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins and Axles
- Hand-Poured, 96a Urethane Pivot Cups
- Matches Ride Height of Paris 50° Baseplates
- 43° Baseplate Marker Symbols