Madd Gear VX8 Extreme Scooter - Limited Edition - Psychedelic
Price in GBP
Madd Gear have been leading the way in what is graphically possible on a scooter in recent years and for the newest MGP VX8 Extreme scooters they are bringing more vibrant and fresh designs to the Limited Edition Extreme scooters.
Utilising only the very best MFX components, the 2018 Limited Edition MGP VX8 Extreme scooters are going to be in very limited numbers so we recommend ordering early to avoid disappointment.
- Wider 4.8" deck to allow more foot space.
- 150mm Two-tone TPR grind grips.
- 24" (W) x 25" (H) 6061 Aluminium neo chrome fade bars to replace previous alloy bars.
- New MG Logo bar stamp.
- MFX X2 Cobra double clamp.
- MFX Affray 120mm 6061 T6 alloy fork.
- 120mm Syndicate AR-120 Core wheels with new MGP polyurethane
- Grips: 150mm Two-tone TPR grind grips with nylon bar end
- Bars: 24" (W) x 25" (H) 6061 T6 Aluminium oversized (outer 34.9mm, internal 31.8mm) DDAM bars
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra double bolt 6061 forged alloy clamp
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Fork: MFX Affray Threadless 3D forged 120mm 6061 alloy HIC fork
- Wheels: 120mm 88a Syndicate AR-120 wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC-11 Rated high speed chrome bearings
- Deck: 4.8" (W) x 20.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave and headtube cut out
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip and split grip tape
- Brake: 120mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Full colour hydro-wrap
- Rider Weight: 100kg (220lbs)
- Age: 8+ (ie anyone over the age of 8 and average sized 8 year olds)
- Additional Information: HD PP MFX Deck blocks, Complete weight 3.66kg (8.06lbs)