Madd Gear MGP VX8 Pro Scooter - Lime
Price in GBP
- We're sorry but this item is temporarily out of stock and can't be ordered at present.
- Madd Gear's VX8 Pro scooter sets the bar for quality and spec with every aspect tailored to meet the needs of the up and coming pro rider.
- The Pro gets some massive upgrades - check out all the details in the specifications tab.
- Grips: 150mm Two-tone TPR grind grips with nylon bar end (two-tone colours depend on model)
- Bars: 21" (W) x 23 (H) 4031 Japanese Cr-Mo powder coated upsweep one piece T-Bar
- Clamp: Double bolt 6061 alloy clamp with cut outs
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Fork: Threadless M1 120mm 6061 alloy, HIC fork
- Wheels: 110mm 88a Corrupt hollow core wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated high speed chrome bearings
- Deck: 4.5" (W) x 19.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip
- Brake: 110mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Powder coated
- Rider Weight: 100kg (220lbs)
- Age: 6+ (This is ideal for 8 to 12 year olds but suitable for younger/older riders as well)
- Additional Information: ABS Downtube insert, HD PP MFX Deck blocks, Complete weight 3.67kg (8.09lbs)