FR PRO Igor Inline Skates - Black/Black
Price in GBP
Seba have featured the Igor skate in their range for many years and for 2018, FR Skates offer an updated version with new Deluxe V3 Rockered frames and a new premium liner for extra comfort when pushing yourself to the limits.
Designed for the dedicated freestyle skater, the Igor skates focus on performance and this comes from the stiff carbon fibre cuff and the integration of the liner to the shell to give extreme responsiveness as well as the new pre-rockered Deluxe V3 frame.
As a brand, FR are renown throughout the industry and worldwide for their knowledge of in-line skating and skates. This is something that only comes from hard work, dedication and collaborating with the biggest and best names. Igor Cheremetieff is definitely one of them.
To get the best energy transfer possible from your foot to the ground, FR have added two, seven hole, metal plates to the bottom of their skates, allowing you to adjust the setup of the Deluxe V3 frame with Black, Street Invader II wheels.
- Boot: Carbon Fibre Shell
- Liner: Integrated FR Liner with Premium insole
- Frame: Deluxe V3 Rockered 231mm (Sizes 34-39) or 243mm (Sizes 40-47)
- Wheels: 76mm/84a Street Invader II Wheels (Sizes 34-39) or 80mm/84a Street Invader II Wheels (Sizes 40-47)
- Bearings: FR Twincam ILQ9 Slalom Pro Bearings
- Use: Freestyle, Freeride, City Skating