Price in GBP
100% Polyester humungous travel bag which measures 85cm by 44cm by 25cm. Here is a breakdown (from standing) of the many features... Side 1
- 72cm by 40cm zipped compartment close to the Back Side (from standing) which sits underneath the main compartment (if lying on it's back). The Front Side!!!
- There are a lot of layers to get through on this one so bear with it until the end!
-First off there are some heavy duty 2 inch webbing straps with release buckles - perfect for holding a board or a couple even!
- also there are loops for attaching the removeable carry straps that come with the bag.
- Under these straps is a logo embroidered (very impressive) double flap velcro system to keep things all tightly in - again a board can be held in between the layers or under both the layers.
- Once these flaps have been opened up you will be presented with two 39cm by 39cm compartments connected together via a large release buckle - truly amazing!
-Compartment one - is attached just inside of the bottom edge by a zip, which means it can be removed! Inside the comparment is a mobile phone, pen, credit card, document and key holders along with a padded document holder too. On the outside of the compartment is a couple of loops so that it can be turned into a messenger/record-type bag that you can cruise the street with! Also features embroidered detailing, a foam-covered webbing handle and another flat document pocket.
-Compartment two - is attached just inside the top of the bag and is non-removable. It is heavily padded and will keep all your precious road-trip articles in pristine condition.
-Under these two compartments is a main zippered (on three sides) compartment that will store a hell on a lot of gear...
-Within this compartment is another zip that leads kinda like 007's attache case with a secret compartment where all the private (?) stuff can be concealed.