S1 Helmet Co
Pro Knee Pads Gen 2 - Black/White
Price in GBP
Thousands of hours of testing and three years of development were put into the original S1 Pro Knee Pads, and S1 have now invested even more time and development into their new, updated Gen 2 Pro Knee Pads.
Many skaters will be familiar with the original S1 Pro Knee Pads and the secure, comfortable fit that they provide – rest assured this has not been compromised with the introduction of the lengthened butterfly fastening straps and bottom cinch straps. The straps, which have been lengthened for the Gen 2 Pro Knee Pads accommodate a wider sizing range and can be locked securely in place with the locking adjustment buckle. The precision butterfly, Velcro back fastening creates a secure fit which prevents the pad slipping, whilst still allowing the skater the freedom to move without the restriction of a full sleeve fitting.
The impact absorbing qualities of the S1 Gen 2 Pro Knee Pads coupled with the ultra flat surface of the high abrasion knee cap offer comfort and stability in falls and with the memory foam, shock absorbing liner your knees will feel protected and secure throughout.
- Streamlined pad design made from military grade ballistic nylon for durability
- Precision butterfly back flaps for a secure fit feature a lengthened, triple stitched strap
- Impact absorbing knee cup with Ortholite memory foam padding
- Replaceable, ultra flat PC knee cap for protection and stability
Sizing Information: Measure 4” above and below the centre of the knee cap to find your measurement.
- SizeTop StrapBottom Strap
- Small:12" - 14"11" - 13"
- Medium:15" - 17"13" - 15"
- Large:18" - 20"15" - 17"
- X-Large:21" - 23"17" - 18"
- 2 X-Large23" - 25"18" - 19"
S1 recommend going a size up if you find yourself at the top of the size bracket.