Price in GBP
- We're sorry but this item is temporarily out of stock and can't be ordered at present.
7 black bolts plus a golden one for direction
Delivery & Returns
|UK Zone||Under £10||£10-£30||£30-£80||£80+|
|Highlands & Isles||£2.00||FREE||FREE||FREE|
If we have the item you have ordered in stock then delivery should take no more than 2 working days, except in busier Christmas times when our delivery times may be slightly delayed. Where we don't have an item in stock we try to specify an accurate delivery time in the Availability/Delivery column for the particular item (please note that we are at the mercy of our suppliers and sometimes the delivery time may be longer than estimated). If you need an item by a specific date, e.g. for a birthday, then give us that date in the comments so we can try to comply.
We have a range of options that will become clear during the ordering process, with a pricing structure for premium services. UK mainland orders above £10 will always have free standard delivery, but we have given you the option to upgrade shipping to best suit your needs. As we are able to alter these prices on a moment notice it is best to progress your order to see the available prices for premium services.
Large/Expensive Orders: Large or expensive orders are shipped by UKMail or DPD. Orders shipped by our couriers usually arrive within 1 working day (occasionally 2 days depending on geographical location). It is necessary that someone must be in to sign for orders delivered by our couriers or your parcel will taken back to your local depot. You may specify in your order notes that your parcel can be left in a secure location or with an available neighbour, although if you specify an order can be left without a signature we cannot be held responsible if the parcel goes missing.
If your order is to be shipped by our couriers please try to provide a shipping address where you know someone will be around to sign for the parcel (such as a work address). This is especially important for orders which are needed ASAP or for Christmas! Changing the delivery address after the parcel has been shipped incurs a charge (usually £10) from our couriers which we will pass onto you. Refusal of a parcel which is then shipped back to us also incurs a £10 charge which again has to be passed onto the customer.
Small/Inexpensive Orders: Small and inexpensive items which are shipped via Royal Mail are usually shipped on a Second Class service. The rising costs of Royal Mail services have forced us to move away from First Class shipping, although we occasionally use it depending on order value. Please note that we cannot send replacement items for missing Royal Mail parcels until they have been missing within the postal service for 14 working days at which point we may declare them lost. These are the guidelines set by Royal Mail and as such we must adhere to them.
Highlands & Islands Orders: Orders shipped by Royal Mail Standard Parcel Service take between 7 and 10 working days to arrive (Royal Mail Standard Parcel Service is used to ship orders to places which are outside of the mainland UK, such as Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Islands of Scotland). Please note we have to allow 15 working days for a parcel to be delivered. We also use the Collect+ service and DPD for parcels to Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and Highland & Islands and we aim to use the best service to get the parcel to you safe and sound.
Courier Upgrade: We offer an upgrade to prioritise your order in the shipping queue on a premium courier service. We aim to ship all Courier Upgrade orders received up until 1pm on the same day during weekdays, orders placed at the weekend will ship at the earliest opportunity on Monday. During busier times such as Christmas this may in rare cases be pushed out to two days although we always endeavour to get the parcels out on the same day if the order is placed before 1pm.
AM/PM Delivery: On most mainland UK addresses we are able to offer a service that guarantees a delivery attempt before or after midday. We are unable to get a specific time slot within these time frames but they should arrive in the AM or PM selected.
Saturday Delivery: We can offer a Saturday delivery service to most of the UK. Orders have to be placed before midday Friday to ensure us enough time to process the order. You can select this option at any point during the week, we will ensure that the parcel is delivered on the Saturday. Please note that we also offer this service to customers in the Highlands and Islands, although the cut off for this is Thursday at midday as the couriers need extra time to get the parcel to you.
For orders being shipped overseas we use a number of couriers, including DPD, Spring International, and Fedex. This service usually takes somewhere between 5 and 10 working days (depending on destination). Larger parcels will always have a tracking facility to check the progress of your delivery.
We offer shipping to most countries all over the world beyond our green isle. We have sourced the most competitive shipping prices in order to keep the cost down, and we constant strive to reduce these costs where possible. We regularly review our shipping partners, so where we can drive the shipping cost down we will endeavour to push our shipping price down.
Here is a breakdown of countries we ship to and where they appear in our shipping rates, please reference the list below to find out which zone applies to your country;
|Shipping Zone||Under £30||Over £30|
|Republic of Ireland||£8.00||£12.00|
|EU Ship Zone 1||£10.00||£13.00|
|EU Ship Zone 2||£10.00||£15.00|
Rest of World Shipping
|Shipping Zone||All Orders|
|Rest of World 1||£20.00|
|Rest of World 2||£22.00|
|Rest of World 3||£25.00|
|Rest of World 4||£40.00|
|Rest of World 5||£42.00|
|Rest of World 6||£43.00|
|Rest of World 7||£45.00|
|Rest of World 8||£50.00|
|Rest of World 9||£60.00|
- Republic of Ireland - Eire
- EU Shipping Zone 1 - Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Netherlands.
- EU Shipping Zone 2 - Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Monaco, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain - Mainland and Sweden
- Rest of World Ship Zone 1 - Balearic Islands (Spain)
- Rest of World Ship Zone 2 - Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Romania, Lithuania
- Rest of World Ship Zone 3 - Andorra, Greece - Mainland, Liechtenstein, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland
- Rest of World Ship Zone 4 - Cyprus, Malta
- Rest of World Ship Zone 5 - Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Gibraltar, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of, Montenegro, Serbia
- Rest of World Ship Zone 6 - Turkey, Spain - Canary Islands, Canary Islands
- Rest of World Ship Zone 7 - Albania, Australia, Belarus, Canada, South Africa, United States, Vatican City State
- Rest of World Ship Zone 8 - Japan, New Zealand, Russian Federation
- Rest of World Ship Zone 9 - Afghanistan, Åland Islands, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Plurinational state of, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d'ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and Mcdonald Islands, Honduras, Hong kong, Iceland, India, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macao, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States of, Moldova, Republic of, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territory, occupied, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Réunion, Rwanda, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Taiwan, Province of China, Tajikistan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of, Viet Nam, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S.,Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- We are unable to ship to Indonesia or Timor-Leste.
Any items purchased from Kates Skates may be returned at your own cost within 30 days of your purchase. Please note that returns in relation to Christmas are accepted up until the end of January. After 30 days returns are only accepted at our discretion. You may return your purchase for either a full refund or exchange for a replacement item.
We must stipulate that the products being sent back to us have to be in NEW AND UNUSED CONDITION. This means;
- Product must be in its original packaging - be it box, bag, or wrapper.
- Clothes - must be unworn, all tags and stickers attached, folded neatly (follow the creases!) back into its original packaging. No hair, skin, sweat, smoke stink or laundry attempts please.
- Skates/Shoes - must be unworn, to check the size and fit please try them on clean carpeted floor as to not dirty up the soles. All packaging materials should be included in the return. Take care of the box - see below.
- DVD/Video - must be in original sealed condition - we are unable to accept any opened DVD’s or Videos or Betamax as to prevent piracy - arrrrrr!
- We manage to send items out nice and neatly packaged and would appreciate that you could treat the products in the same way. We have to place a surcharge of 10% of the item value on all returns that have intentionally defaced packaging. That means that a pair of shoes sent through the post with gaffer tape sealing just the original box is frowned upon. Very frowned upon >: ( . We send a lot of products out in toughened plastic shipping bags, which turned inside out provides a perfect reshipping wrapper, it’s ecologically friendly too.
We are unable to accept returns on;
- Skateboards that have been gripped as per your instruction, they are no longer sealed and customised to your original request.
If you send us a product that breaks these rules then we reserve the right to charge for repackaging a product in the case of defaced packaging, or even send the product back to you at your cost if the item has been used and is no longer in resellable condition.
We can only advise on the best way to ship an item back to us, but we do not recommend that you spend a small fortune on a premium service such as Special Delivery Next Day before 9am. It is in your best interest to get a confirmation of shipping to prove that the item has been sent. Royal Mail provides a “Certificate of Posting” which should be kept safe until the return/exchange is completed. Companies like MyHermes and Collect+ typically offer better value for larger parcels than Royal Mail currently offer, so it may be worth your while to shop around. Remember that shipping your item back to us is at your own cost.
Faulty Items: if you think that you may have a faulty item because of a manufacturing fault, please contact us for a returns number and with a description of the issue. We may request that you email us with pictures of the fault to speed up the process. Once you have obtained a returns number then please send the faulty item back to us. We will then further inspect the product and contact you. From time to time we may need to send some item back to the supplier/manufacturer for their opinion. If we need to do this we will inform you either via email or telephone. If we feel that your product is faulty we will issue a full refund including your return postage.
Any skateboard decks that are returned as faulty (delamination only) will be dealt with by the supplier. We cannot replace broken skateboard decks or decks with stress/pressure cracks as the rough nature of the sport deems this as a rider error as opposed to a manufacturing error. The majority of board breaks happen when landing a trick and the feet do not land in the correct position and not due to a manufacturing fault.
Returns from farther afield than the UK: As stated before, returns are at your own costs.
Your receipt included with your order doubles up as your returns form so please do not throw it away. Information on how to return goods is detailed on this form.
When we receive the item(s) back we will take the appropriate action and either refund your money or send out new goods at the earliest opportunity.
Cancelling an order under the Distance Selling Regulations
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations, you have 7 working days from the day after you receive the goods to cancel your order.
We will accept confirmation of order cancellation via telephone if your order is submitting and yet to be dispatched as well as email or letter. If your order has been dispatched, you must write a letter to us to request cancellation, we will not accept any other method of cancellation. The letter can be sent within the parcel of goods being returned. You must include your order number, name and billing address.
We will cancel and refund the order including original postage costs as long as the whole order is returned. You will be refunded within 30 days. We cannot accept cancellation of an order if goods have been made specific for a customer and have been dispatched.
We strongly recommend recorded or signed for delivery so the parcel is insured and trackable as all goods are the your responsibility until they have reached Kates Skates. You must take reasonable care of the goods while in your care and they will be returned at your own cost. All goods must be returned within 7 days of the requested cancellation.
All goods should be returned with their original labels and packaging in appropriate wrapping for transit. We will not accept goods returned with postage labels attached to the products or the product packaging for example, shoe boxes. If you do not ensure reasonable care and goods are returned damaged, we may claim against you for breach of this statutory right.
If you fail to return the goods following your cancellation request we may send a courier to you at your expense of £5 to collect the goods. This cost will be deducted from your total refund. If you still fail to return goods we can charge you the direct cost of recovery and may claim against you for breach of your statutory duty.
All letters and parcels should be returned to Kates Skates Returns Department, the full address is displayed below.
Kates Skates Returns
12-22 Dalkeith Street
This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations are available from your Local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
Our returns policy will not affect the your statutory right to cancel or any other statutory rights.