Madd Gear MGP VX9 Team Edition X Fuel NEO 4.8inch Scooter - RP-1
Price in GBP
The MGP VX9 Team Stunt Scooter has always been the pro riders complete coming dialed straight out of the box and ready to shred the park or your local street spot! MGP have designed the VX9 Team Edition X Fuel Series Scooters with no compromises.
The VX9 Team Edition X Fuel Series Stunt Scooter has been refined to produce the ultimate complete for riders, striking the crucial balance between performance and durability in the lightest package we have ever produced! Every component has been hand selected specifically to produce a complete so well balanced that it inspires confidence to take your riding to the next level! The VX9 Team is now 9.6% lighter without compromising MGP’s industry leading durability and strength, with a complete weight of just 3.55 kg / 7.82 lbs.
Make no mistake, the VX9 Team X may be the lightest Team Edition that MGP have ever produced, but it will still stand up to anything you can throw at it, allowing you to take your riding progression to the next level. Featuring upgrades based on nine generations worth of technology, including the new MGP Light-AF headtube & extruded deck, and product testing by the world’s best riders in a package specifically tailored for riders 8 years and up.
- Grips: 180mm MFX Soft TPR Swirls Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bars: Standard sized Chromoly MGP Highsides 25” Tall x 23” Wide
- Clamp: Forged Extreme V9 Aluminium Double Clamp
- Headset: MFX Fully Integrated and Sealed Headset
- Fork: Carbine Alloy Threadless IHC Forks
- Wheels: 120mm Corrupt Alloy Core with Two-Tone Fused High-Speed Polyurethane
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC 9 High Speed Chrome Bearings
- Deck: VX9 Fluted & Heat Treated T4 & T6 Aluminium 4.8” Wide x 20” Long
- Deck Blocks: Pre-Fitted MFX Heavy-Duty Deck Blocks
- Brake: V2 Composite Blitz Brake
- All Hardware: 6mm
- Finish: Durable Liquid Coated Finish
- Complete Weight: 3.55 kg / 7.82 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 23.5” / 596mm Width, 34” / 863mm Height, 28.25” / 717mm Length
- Max User Weight: 100 kg / 220 lbs
- Recommended age: 8+