16 Pro IGOR Inline Skates - Black/Black
Price in GBP
- We're sorry but some variations are temporarily out of stock.
As a brand, Seba are renown throughout the industry and worldwide for their knowledge of in-line skating and skates. This is something that only comes from hard work, dedication and collaborating with the biggest and best names. Igor Cheremetieff is definitely one of them.
2015 brings the 10th Anniversary of the Seba brand and with it the Igor 10 which will be available in two colour options and features a redesigned boot that has been technically improved to provide a more precise skate and greater comfort for the skater.
The former world number one has had his own Pro Model skate for a number of years as Seba wanted to give him the freedom to reflect his skating style. A full carbon boot when fully laced gives precision and great reactivity something which is important when skating at top level. There is also the benefit of the shell being light weight but strong and durable enough for practicing freestyle skating.
- Boot: Black Carbon Fibre shell with Black detailing
- Frame: Rockered Deluxe 231mm (for sizes 34-39) or 243mm (for sizes 40-47) in a Matt Black finish
- Wheels: Street Invaders 76mm84a (for sizes 34-39) or 80mm (for sizes 40-47) in either Black or Red
- Bearings: Twincam ILQ9 Slalom Pro